Unite Union Vacancy - Office Manager
Unite has a vacancy for a part-time Office Manager for our Auckland Office (Kingsland).
The position is fixed term for one year for 24-32 hours a week. Hours and date/times of work are negotiable and can be flexible.
The office manager role is a vital aspect of our operation. You will be responsible for the coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organisational effectiveness and efficiency. The smooth running of the organisation is the ultimate goal. The Office Manager is responsible for the accounts payable, receivable and payroll (working with our payroll services provider).
We are looking for applicants with the following key competencies:
• Excellent writing and reading skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Organisational and time management skills
• Reliable and shows initiative
• Works well in a team but must also be able to self-manage
• Good communication and people skills
• Able to solve problems efficiently
• Competent in IT and computer literate, specifically MS Excel and Xero
• Discretion with confidential information
Terms and conditions are offered in accordance with the Unite Staff Collective Employment Agreement. Unite is an accredited Living Wage employer. A more detailed job description can be downloaded here.
Please apply in writing, including a CV and contact details for up to three referees. Applications and requests for more information can be sent to:
Phone 021 02940345
Fax: 09 846 9509
PO Box 7175, Wellesley St, Auckland 1141
Applications close 5pm on Thursday 21st September 2017.