Unite Support Admin vacancy in Auckland
Unite has a vacancy for a Support Administrator for our Auckland Office (Kingsland).
The position is permanent for 40 hours a week, although there is flexibility for reduced hours and date/times of work are negotiable.
The role is a vital aspect of our operation. You will be responsible for the logistical support for union organisers and delegates and effective and co-ordinating effective and timely responses to member enquiries responses.
A detailed list of responsibilities can be downloaded here.
We are looking for applicants with the following key competencies:
- Good writing and reading skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Organisational and time management skills
- Reliability and initiative
- Ability to work well in a team but also be able to self-manage
- Good communication and people skills
- Able to solve problems efficiently
- Computer skills, specifically familiarity with Word, Excel and Email software
- Discretion with confidential information
Terms and conditions are offered in accordance with the Unite Staff Employment Agreement. Unite is an accredited Living Wage employer.
Please apply in writing (email preferred), including a CV and contact details for up to three referees. Applications and requests for more information can be sent to:
Phone 021 02940345
Fax: 09 846 9509
PO Box 41211, St Lukes, Auckland 1346
Applications close 5pm on Tuesday 26th February 2019