- About us
- Join Unite
- Your employer
- Burger King
- Call Centres
- Language Schools
- Maori TV
- Pizza Hut
- Restaurant Brands Call Centre
- SkyCity Hotels & Casinos
- Know Your Rights
- Health and Safety
- 2010-11 Christmas & New Year holidays
- Delegate's Charter
- Having a baby? Parental Leave
- New law for shifties
- Redundancy rebates for workers
- Starting a new job
- Working for Families
- Create content
all Restaurant Brands Call Centre news
Tue 1 Mar 11
Unite has asked all employers of our members in Christchurch to inform us about their plans for workers in the aftermath of the Christchurch Earthquake.
This is an email from RBL for all RBL staff :
Date: Friday 25th February 2011
To: All Employees in Christchurch Region
CC: Payroll, Area Managers, Regional Operations Managers, HSE Manager, Unite Union
From: Human Resources / KFC, Pizza Hut & Starbucks Operations
Fri 4 Dec 09
Restaurant Brands Limited Salaried Managers Bargaining team met with RBL management last month to discuss claims for a union agreement. Both the union and company presented their claims and agreed to meet again to discuss further on 9th December. Overall the negotiations were positive and Unite is optimistic about the process so far.
If you would like to know more then please contact Tom at email@example.com or 029-445-5703.
Wed 5 Aug 09
Restaurant Brands Ltd (KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks) has recently announced a new confidential information phone line and website so that the company can obtain information from employees about misconduct in the workplace. Below are a few things members need to know about the Report It Now website and the 0800 ALERT phone line:
- Unite was not in any way involved in establishing Report It Now/0800 ALERT with RBLNZ or any other firm. Unite has no relationship with Report It Now/0800 ALERT.
- A danger with such anonymous reporting methods is that people could potentially try to use the system to settle personal problems with other employees.
Mon 18 May 09
Peace to you comrades.
And also all our loyal members would like to give our utmost gratitude for your support.
We have effectively unionised 80% of our store and morale is at an all time high.
At first this was hard going for me and what small membership we had.
So we devised a plan targeted at none members to show how strong we can be if we stick together.
The members and I held a meeting so we could talk about all our concerns and bring them to managements attention.
- Management demanding a med cert if someone is sick one day.
- Management invading privacy (Ringing up homes talking to family seeing if someone is sick).
Mon 18 May 09
Over the last month several issues have been raised with Unite organisers regarding security or hours and roster protocols, the following is a summary of what your contract says about these important issues.