Thank you for your patience in what have been very protracted contract negotiations with First Security. We are now pleased to present the Terms of Settlement to you for your vote of ratification.
This company offer is recommended by your bargaining team and has the following terms:
- A term of 1 June 2014 - 31 January 2016
- A pay rise of 20c per hour back paid to 1 June 2014
- A pay rise of 2.4% back paid to 1 February 2014
- Notice of any reduction in weekly pay when possible and a review if a member thinks this is unfair
- Support for additional hours of work up to 60
- A clear higher duties allowance
- Access to footwear
- A reduction in the notice period for annual leave to 14 days
- Clearer entitlements around Sick and Bereavement leave
- Paid meetings between delegates and management to represent union interests.
Please have a read through the full Terms of Settlement (PDF download) and reply with your vote to either accept or reject the offer. Also reply if you have questions about the offer. The full contract is also available (PDF download).
Your new organiser Joe Carolan will be in touch by phone to introduce himself.
Yours in solidarity,